How we collect information about you
When you visit any of our web sites www.coalingapost.com we collect your IP address,Mac address information and standard web log information including but not limited to your browser type and pages that you requested.
If you open an account with us we collect the following types of information.
Contact Information – Your full name, Address, Email, Plan you select for our services and products you purchase, date of sign-up and expire, and other similar information.
Financial information – We use paypal to hold all of our customers information. By using our service you agree to adhere to their privacy terms listed on their web site at http://www.paypal.com/privacy. We don’t hold or have access to any of this information except your contact information listed above and the transaction id of the purchase made and what the purchase or service you paid for is and if the bill is set to recur monthly.
Third Party Advertisement
We may use third party sites such as google to serve advertisements to our customers, they collect information about you. Listed below is information from google about how they use your information
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Connection Monitoring and tracking
In order to help be in compliance with the Patriot Act, Calea, and all state and federal laws we store and may monitor all connections made to our networks and beyond from your computer. This includes but not limited to emails, instant messages, web pages that you visit, peer to peer networks, downloads, system updates. Basically everything you do on the Internet may be monitored and could be stored indefinitely (meaning forever). This includes but not limited to your IP address, Mac address’s, and Port information along with the destination IP address, Mac address, and port information and all routing in between. If you are suspected of a crime or any violation of any state, local or federal law this information may be used in a court of law against you. To be in compliance with such laws and policies we will turn over your information to the agencies requesting it without notifying you about it. This includes all of your information that is stored with us listed and not listed above.
When you access our web site, we , or companies we hire to track how our web site is used may place a small data file on your computer known as a cookie. When you visit or login to our site we may send out a session cookie. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple web pages on our site during the same session so that we don’t need to have you enter your password every time you access our site. Session cookies are also stored on your routers and devices including your computers in order to keep you Internet connection open. The cookies used for your Internet have a three day expiration period. Which means you may have to login to the Internet if your cookie expires. This may terminate your internet connection until you log back into our site and or internet portal (the login page for the internet) used to gain online access. You are free to decline the cookies in which you may not have access and or interfere with access to the internet and or third party sites.
How we store and protect your personal and other information that we collect
Personal information can be defined as any information that you knowingly or unknowing give us on any of our forms, cookies, login information and rules that you may adhere to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonamized so that it does not identify a specific user. We store and process you personal information on our servers located in the United States and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with all applicable US federal, State and local laws. We use safeguards such as firewall’s, encryption, cookies, usernames and passwords. We enforce physical access to our buildings with our personnel , alarms, and added security features. Your personal information will only be available for those employees that require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
How we share your information with other users
We may share your information in part or entirely as we see fit to everyone. The information posted on our websites are public and everyone will be able to see the information posted.
How we share your information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
- Law enforcement agencies, government officials , third parties when we are compelled to do so by subpoena , court order or similar notices
- Music, Video, and all other Copyrighted Material Investigative companies. If you are downloading content that is copyrighted and there is an investigation then your information will be send to the company inquiring about it. We also at our discretion may terminate your service disallowing you to change your content unit such an investigation is complete.
- Other Parties with your direction to do so
- Third party advertisers and service providers under contract who help with parts of our system such as but not limited to marketing, network security, fraud prevention.
- Financial Institutions such as paypal used for the purpose of taking in your payment for services or products.
- Companies that we plan to merge with or sell to.
Do we sell your information?
We do not, we don’t rent, or sell any of your information
How can you stop us from sharing your information?
Don’t sign up for any of our services, buy our products or visit our web site or any of our third parties and partners web sites.
How can you access and change your personal information?
Once created your user information can be edited by going to the my account section listed at one of our web sites and or login portals. Information such as your username can’t ever be changed or deleted. If you require a different username then you may create another account with the username you wish to use to access our services. Information that you can change is your personal address, phone, email address and current plans or products that you subscribe to.
How long do we store your information?
Information related to a service you have used or subscribed to will be kept forever in our system. This is used for accounting purposes and to aid law enforcement and government agencies to enforce all Federal, State and local laws.
Information related to cookies are only store as long as the expiration date of the cookie, you can remove your cookies and configure your computers to not accept cookies at your discretion. Doing such may interrupt and or make some of our services unusable.
You can reach us the following ways
- Write to us via certified mail to the address
- Coalinga Post 224 East Glenn Coalinga Ca 93210
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 649 College Ave Coalinga, CA 93210
- Director of Information Technology Systems
- 1660 Willow Springs Avenue Coalinga , CA 93210
- State Hospital Patients Blamed For Failure To Pass Coalinga Tax MeasureSource: CoalingaPublished on 2017-11-16
- Patients at this mental hospital may have doomed a city’s sales tax measureSource: CoalingaPublished on 2017-11-15
- substance abuse counselor, sr.Source: CoalingaPublished on 2017-11-14
- Rock-and-gravel operation near Coalinga receives 50-year permitSource: CoalingaPublished on 2017-11-13
- Medical-Surgical Registered NurseSource: CoalingaPublished on 2017-11-13
- 101 McCollum Ln, Coalinga, CASource: CoalingaPublished on 2017-11-12
- Sexually violent predator released and living east of FresnoSource: CoalingaPublished on 2017-11-09